In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identification data of the company are presented below:
Name: DCU ADVANCE TECNOLOGIC SL
Address: c / Industria, 34 17005 Girona (Spain)
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +34 972 244 105
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DCU Advance Tecnologic SL with registered office at Calle Industria 34, 17005 Girona, is a Spanish limited liability company owner of this Website, the use of which is regulated by this document, with B-55,166,847 and registered in the Commercial Registry 1/2013 / 3688. To contact DCU ADVANCE TECNOLOGIC, you can use the indicated email address, as well as the email address [email protected]
Due to the nature of the website, as well as its content and purpose, almost all of the navigation that can be carried out by it must be done enjoying the status of Client, which is acquired according to the procedures contained in the same. Therefore, the so-called Customer condition implies adherence to the general conditions in the version published at the time the website is accessed. DCU Advance Tecnologic reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the website, as well as these General Conditions. Therefore, DCU Advance Tecnologic recommends the Client to read carefully each time they access the Website. In any case, there are pages of the website accessible to the general public, for which DCU Advance Tecnologic also wishes to comply with its legal obligations, as well as regulate their use. In this sense, users who access these parts of the website agree to be subjected, by the fact of accessing said pages, by the terms and conditions set forth in these General Conditions, to the extent that this may apply to them. Finally, due to the nature of this website, changes in the content of these General Conditions may be modified or included. Therefore, the Client, as well as other users who do not enjoy this condition, are obliged to access these General Conditions each time they access the Website, assuming that the corresponding conditions that are in force at the time are applicable to them of your access.
Access and security
Access to the Services requires the previous registration of the users, once they accept the general conditions, and they are considered as Clients. The Customer ID will consist of his email address and a password. To access the Client's own account, it will be necessary to include this identifier, as well as a password that will have at least 4 characters. The use of the password is personal and non-transferable, and the transfer, even temporary, to third parties is not allowed. In this sense, the Client undertakes to make diligent use and keep it secret, assuming full responsibility for the consequences of its disclosure to third parties. In the event that the Client knows or suspects the use of his password by third parties, he must modify it immediately, in the way it is collected on the Website.
Correct Use of Services
The Client undertakes to use the Services diligently, correctly and lawfully and, in particular, merely by way of example and not limitation, undertakes not to:
- Use the Services in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Services, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Perform any act that can be considered as a violation of intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to DCU Advance Tecnologic.
- Use the Services and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the Website to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people independently of its purpose, as well as to market or disseminate such information in any way.
The Client will be liable for damages of any nature that DCU Advance Tecnologic may suffer, on occasion or as a result of breach of any of the obligations set forth above, as well as any other not included in these General Conditions and / or those imposed by the Law in relation to the use of the Website.
DCU Advance Tecnologic will watch at all times for the respect of the current legal system, and will be entitled to interrupt, at its discretion, the Service or exclude the Client from the website in case of alleged commission, complete or incomplete, of any of the crimes or faults typified by the current Criminal Code, or in case of observing any conduct that in the opinion of DCU Advance Tecnologic is contrary to the General Conditions, the General Contracting Conditions that operate for this website, the Law, the rules established by DCU Advance Tecnologic or its collaborators or may disturb the proper functioning, image, credibility and / or prestige of DCU Advance Tecnologic or its collaborators.
All contents of the Website, such as texts, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of DCU Advance Tecnologic or third parties, whose rights in this regard holds legitimately DCU Advance Tecnologic, being therefore protected by national and international legislation.
The use of all the elements of industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes, as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation is strictly prohibited.
Violation of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as a crime punishable in accordance with articles 270 and following of the Criminal Code.
Those Customers who submit observations, opinions or comments to the Website through the email service or by any other means, in cases where the nature of the Services makes this possible, is understood to authorize DCU Advance Tecnologic to the reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, and the exercise of any other right of exploitation, of such observations, opinions or comments, for all the time of copyright protection that is legally provided and without territorial limitation. It is also understood that this authorization is made free of charge.
Claims that could be filed by Clients in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights over any of the Services of this Website should be directed to the following email address: [email protected]
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by DCU ADVANCE TECNOLOGIC with CIF B55166847 and registered office located at CARRER INDUSTRIA 34, 17005, GIRONA, in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between both parties. In compliance with current regulations, DCU ADVANCE TECNOLOGIC informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the precepts mentioned above.
We inform you that the processing of your data is legitimized for your consent and / or the contractual relationship we have with you.
DCU ADVANCE TECNOLOGIC informs that it will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, accurate and updated manner. That is why DCU ADVANCE TECNOLOGIC undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures so that they are suppressed or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred by current legislation on data protection, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data as well as the consent given for the treatment of the same, directing your request to the postal address indicated above or to the email [email protected]
You can go to the competent Control Authority to present the claim that you consider appropriate.
1.- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is stored on the user's computer, smartphone or any other device with navigation information.
The set of Cookies helps to improve the quality of the website, allowing to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
In no case are cookies harmful to computers, but they help, among other purposes, to identify and resolve errors.
2.- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or own domain and from which the service is provided or provides the information requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies (social networks, search engines ...). In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or own domain but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion. In the long run, it allows to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts.
- Personalization cookies:These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that have been included in the website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or The frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that have been included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
As provided in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), DCU ADVANCE TECNOLOGIC SL informs of the cookies used on our website:
- We use our own cookies for the purpose of technical cookies and personalization cookies.
- We use third-party cookies for the purpose of personalization cookies and analysis cookies.
- We use session cookies for the purpose of technical cookies and personalization cookies.
Google Analytics:Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about You by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it. According to Google, it does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company attached to "Privacy Shiels" (privacy shield) that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information about it through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Browser Disabling Add-on through the instructions, the analytical cookies of this service can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about it in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
3.- HOW CAN YOU CONFIGURE OR DISABLE YOUR COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and that your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
Next, we detail the procedure to follow to configure or disable cookies, depending on the browser used:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
By browsing and continuing on our website you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the cookies previously announced, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.